If you need to cancel a shipping label in eBay, don’t worry – it’s a relatively simple process to follow. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps necessary to cancel your shipping label. Keep in mind that you can only cancel a shipping label if the package has not yet been shipped. If the package has already been shipped, then you will need to contact customer service for assistance. Let’s get started!
How to Cancel Shipping Label in eBay?
Cancelling a shipping label on eBay is easy. Simply follow the steps below, and you’ll be refunded in no time.
1. Go to Manage Shipping Labels.
2. On the left side of the page, under “Selling Manager”, click “Shipping labels.”
3. If you haven’t used this feature before, click “Get started“. Otherwise, skip to step two.
4. To find a specific label: enter the item number or buyer’s ID in the “Search” field, then click “Go“.
5. To void a label, next to the shipping label you want to cancel, click “Void“.
6. In the pop-up window that appears, select your reason for cancelling from the dropdown menu. You can also leave a message for the buyer (optional).
7. Click “Void shipping label“. Your label will be voided, and the tracking number will no longer work.
Remember, you can only cancel a shipping label if the package has not yet been shipped. If the package has already been shipped, then you will need to contact customer service for assistance.
Video credit- CoachCommerce
How Long Do You Have to Void a Shipping Label?
If you’re not happy with a shipping label you created on eBay, don’t worry – it can be voided. How long you have to void a shipping label depends on the shipping service you used.
For USPS labels, you have five days to void the label. The refund may take up to 21 days for USPS to approve or reject. If the refund is approved, you’ll receive an email notification.
UPS labels can’t be voided because you won’t be charged until the package has been delivered. The same is true for FedEx labels – you can’t cancel the label since you’re not charged until delivery.
We hope this guide helped walk you through how to cancel a shipping label in eBay.