How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium Subscription? LinkedIn is an excellent and helpful platform for businesses, professionals, and other organizations, but it can also cost you a lot of money if you aren’t careful. If you struggle to keep track of all of your LinkedIn projects and personal brand, you might want to consider LinkedIn premium.
However, you can always go back to a free LinkedIn account, which is great for small businesses and individuals. Here is how to cancel your LinkedIn premium subscription.
How to Cancel a LinkedIn Premium Subscription?
You can cancel your premium subscription on the LinkedIn website, Mobile Browser, or LinkedIn app.
Cancel LinkedIn Premium Subscription via Browser
Follow these simple steps to cancel your LinkedIn Premium Subscription via Desktop browser:
1. Sign in to your LinkedIn account.
2. Click on the person icon at the top of the page and then click on “Manage Premium” in the drop down menu.
3. On the Manage Premium page, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
4. Click on “Continue to cancel” and Follow the prompts to complete the cancelation.
Cancel LinkedIn Premium Subscription on iPhone (iOS)
Due to Apple’s strict privacy policies, you’ll need to cancel a LinkedIn Premium subscription purchased via iTunes or the App Store directly on Apple’s website. Visit www.apple.com/itunes and log in using your credentials to begin the cancellation process.
If you’re a LinkedIn Premium member and you’re using the LinkedIn app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you need to cancel your subscription through iTunes. Follow the below steps to do it-
1. Go to the Settings app.
2. Tap your name at the top of the screen.
3. Tap iTunes and App Store.
4. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen and then tap View Apple ID in the pop-up window. You might need to enter a passcode or use Face ID or Touch ID.
5. Tap Subscriptions.
6. Tap LinkedIn.
7. Tap Cancel Subscription and then confirm your choice.
Cancel LinkedIn Premium Subscription on Android
Unfortunately, you can’t cancel your Premium LinkedIn Service from an Android device. As of now, the option to manage your Premium Service account is only available from the official LinkedIn website.
But here is an option to cancel your LinkedIn premium subscription on Android. Follow the steps below –
1. Launch your LinkedIn Android App.
2. Click the Profile icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
3. Click the Settings option.
4. Click on the ACCOUNT tab.
5. Scroll down to find the Help Center option.
6. Now, Scroll down to find the Upgrade or cancel your subscription option.
7. Click on Cancel Subscription.
8. Follow the prompts to complete the cancelation.
What Happens After I Cancel LinkedIn Premium?
You will be returned to a Basic (free) account. However, you will still be able to use the features of the Basic account (e.g., connections, Jobseeker postings) without any additional charges.
Cancel LinkedIn Premium Subscription Purchased via iTunes
To cancel your premium subscription on iTunes, follow these steps:
1. Go to the iTunes app on your computer or mobile device.
2. Go to the Subscription Settings page.
3. Find your LinkedIn Premium subscription.
4. Click Cancel Subscription from the bottom of the screen, then click Cancel Subscription again to confirm.
How to get LinkedIn Premium Refund after cancellation?
To get a refund of your LinkedIn Premium, follow these simple steps:
1. If you have a LinkedIn account, go to their policy page.
2. Click on the link that says “Request account review.”
3. You’ll be taken to the refund policy page.
4. Ignore the part where it says that premium accounts are non-refundable.
5. Click on “Submit and Review.”
How to Cancel Free LinkedIn Premium Trial?
If you want to cancel your trial membership, go to your LinkedIn settings page and click on “Cancel subscription.” This will lead you to a page that will ask you to confirm whether you want to unsubscribe from LinkedIn premium and cancel your free trial. You will not be charged for your trial period, but your account will be intact, and you can always subscribe to LinkedIn premium later if you choose to.
What Happens if I Cancel a Free Premium Trial?
You can cancel your Premium subscription at any time. If you choose to cancel your free Premium trial subscription, you will not be able to sign up for another free trial for at least 12 months.
What Happens if I Don’t Renew My LinkedIn Premium Subscription?
If you have subscribed to the LinkedIn Premium service, you have to renew it every month. You can do this through the LinkedIn website.
However, even if you do not renew your Premium subscription, you can still access the LinkedIn website, but all of your features will be limited. If you want all the features and full access to the LinkedIn website, you must renew your Premium service.