If you have decided that you no longer want to be a subscriber of Disney Plus, then this guide is for you. This step-by-step guide will show you how to cancel Disney Plus subscription in a few easy steps. It is important to cancel your subscription before the next billing cycle if you do not want to be charged for another month. Let’s get started!
Disney Plus Subscription
Disney Plus is a streaming service that offers its users access to various Disney content. This includes movies, TV shows, and documentaries from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. With a subscription, you can watch these titles on your computer, phone, tablet, or streaming device. You can also download some of the content to watch offline.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription via Web Browser?
Follow the steps below to cancel your Disney Plus subscription:
1. First, you will need to log in to your account on the Disney Plus website. Once logged in, click on your profile image (account holder’s avatar).
2. From the top right corner and click on “Account.”
3. On the next page, scroll down to the “Billing Details” section and select it to cancel your monthly subscriptions.
4. If you want to cancel your annual subscription to Disney+, you need to follow only a few steps.
a) First, you’ll need to go to the website and select “Disney+ annual.”
b) You will be led to your billing and subscription details.
c) Once you’re on that page, simply press “Cancel Subscription.“
d) You will then be asked to confirm your cancellation; by pressing “Complete Cancellation.“
5. Finally, the message “Your subscription has been cancelled” will be displayed.
And that’s all there is to it! Cancelling your Disney+ subscription is quick and easy.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription on Android?
If you want to cancel your Disney Plus subscription, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
2. Open the Menu by clicking the three stacked lines.
3. Click on Subscriptions.
4. Click on Disney Plus.
5. Now select “Cancel Subscription.”.
You will still have access to Disney Plus until the end of your billing cycle.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription on iPhone?
If you want to cancel the Disney+ subscription that you purchased through your iPhone, here are six easy steps to follow:
1. Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Click on your name at the top of the screen next to where it says “Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases.”
3. Scroll down to the “Subscriptions” section and tap it.
4. Find Disney+ in the list of subscriptions and tap it.
5. Tap “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom of the screen.
6. Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription by tapping “Confirm” on the popup window.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on Roku?
To cancel your Disney Plus subscription on Roku, follow these steps:
1. Go to my.roku.com and sign in to your account using a web browser.
2. Scroll down to Manage your subscriptions and select it.
3. Find Disney Plus under Active Subscriptions and click on Cancel subscription.
4. Select a reason for cancelling from the list and confirm it.
5. Your Disney Plus subscription will be successfully cancelled.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on Amazon?
If you want to cancel your Disney Plus subscription:
1. Go to Your Account and select Prime Video Channels.
2. Find the subscription for Disney Plus that you want to cancel.
3. Select Cancel Channel and confirm.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on Verizon?
To cancel your Disney+ subscription on Verizon, follow these simple steps :
1. From a web browser, sign in to My Verizon.
2. From the My Verizon Home screen, navigate: Account > Apps & add-ons > Apps & add-ons overview.
3. From the ‘My Add-ons & Apps’ section, click the More icon More icon in the ‘Disney+‘ section.
4. If necessary, click See All from the ‘My Add-ons & Apps‘ section. Then, click Manage from the ‘Disney+’ section.
5. From the ‘Manage‘ section, click Cancel subscription.
6. Click Cancel subscription.
7. To proceed, review the message, then click Remove Disney+.
It may take up to 24 hours for these changes to take effect. Your Disney+ subscription will now be cancelled. Thanks for using Disney+!
How to Cancel Disney Plus When Account Is on Hold?
If your account is on hold, you can still cancel your subscription. Here’s how:
1. Log into your Disney+ account.
2. Go to the “Account” page.
3. Under “Subscription,” select “Cancel Subscription.”
4. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
5. You will continue to have access to Disney+ until the end of your billing cycle.
After that, you will be able to sign up for a new subscription at any time.
FAQs: How to Cancel Disney Plus?
1. Why Would I Want to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription?
There are various reasons why someone would want to cancel their Disney Plus subscription. Maybe you found that you were not using it as much as you thought you would. Or, perhaps you are trying to save money and do not want to pay for a service that you are not using. Whatever the reason, we will show you how to cancel your subscription.
2. Can You Temporarily Deactivate Your Disney Plus?
No. Unfortunately, there is no way to deactivate or cancel your Disney Plus subscription temporarily. You can, however, cancel your subscription and then re-subscribe at a later date.
If you need to take a break from Disney Plus, we recommend cancelling your subscription and then re-subscribing when you’re ready to start using the service again. You won’t be charged for a subscription you’re not using.
3. How Can I Re-subscribe to Disney Plus?
Yes, you can re-subscribe to Disney Plus at any time. If you cancel your subscription, you will still have access to Disney+ until the end of your billing cycle. After that, you can re-subscribe by going to the Disney+ website and signing up for a new subscription.
We hope this guide helped cancel your Disney Plus subscription. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us, and we’ll be happy to help.