How to Cancel Dashpass? DashPass (Doordash) is a subscription program that offers millions of eaters affordable, unlimited food deliveries in the United States and Canada with no delivery fees. Currently, you can place an order up to $12, and the delivery is free, which makes it ideal for those who want to skip carrying cash when eating out. Since the DashPass service is a subscription-based one, you can go on and cancel it at any time.
How to Cancel Dashpass?
If you would like to cancel your dashpass/doordash subscription, please follow the steps below:
How to Cancel Dashpass Subscription on App?
Follow the below steps to cancel your Dashpass account subscription-
1. Open the DoorDash app on your phone.
2. Go to your profile icon at the top left of the screen.
3. Tap “Manage DashPass“.
4. Tap “End Subscription“.
5. Confirm on the next page by taping “End Subscription.”
How to Cancel Dashpass Subscriptions on Website?
If you don’t like the app, you can use a desktop computer to cancel your subscription. To cancel your DoorDash subscription, you need to log in to your account at www.doordash.com from your browser of choice and perform the following steps:
1. Log in to your account at www.doordash.com from your preferred web browser.
2. Click on the menu icon, which is at the top left corner.
3. Click on the DashPass option.
4. Click on the End Subscription button.
5. Click on the Confirm button.
How to Cancel Dashpass via a Phone Call?
If you need to cancel your DashPass subscription, you can do so by calling (855) 973-1040.
When you reach a customer service representative, let them know that you would like to cancel your subscription. They will take care of the cancellation for you.
How to Cancel Dashpass via an Email?
When cancelling DashPass via email, make sure to do the following:
- Write an email with the subject line – ‘Request to Cancel Dashpass Subscription‘.
- Write down your account cancellation reason and mention your account ID/username/email to verify your identity.
- Please send it to the Dashpass support email at [email protected].
Reason for Cancelling the Dashpass Subscriptions
There are a few reasons why people cancel their Dashpass subscriptions. The most common reason is that some restaurants are not eligible for DashPass subscriptions or services.
For example, if a person only visits fast-food restaurants that are not DashPass eligible, there is no need to keep the subscription.
Additionally, some people find that the monthly fee for DashPass is too high, especially if they do not use the service often.
Finally, some people cancel their subscriptions because they are not happy with the customer service or the overall experience.
1. How to Cancel Dashpass Trial?
You can cancel your Dashpass trial subscription as you cancel your Dashpass normal membership subscription. Please note that you will not be charged a subscription fee on your next billing date if you can cancel your trial subscription before the trial ends.
2. How to Cancel Dashpass Without Logging in?
There is no way to cancel your Dashpass subscription without logging in. You will have to do this by calling the Dashboard customer support at (855) 973-1040 or emailing them at [email protected]
3. How Long Will Dashpass Subscription Cancellation Take?
Your Dashpass subscription can be cancelled at any time. The cancellation will take effect at the next renewal date. Please be aware that cancellation doesn’t happen instantly. It may take at least a day before the next renewal date.
4. Does Dashpass Subscriptions Cancellation Offer Refund?
Yes, Dashpass offers a refund. If you took part in a free trial or happened to have signed up for a special deal, you can receive your money back within the first 48 hours of signing up and at any point after that without incurring any additional charges.
So, the DashPass service is a subscription-based one. You can go on and cancel it at any time via app, website or phone and email support.