How to Cancel Curology Subscription? Curology is a new, innovative way to deliver prescription skin care right to your door! Curology is an application that is filled out and reviewed by a medical doctor who then prescribes the most effective ingredients for your skincare regimen.
The company ships the products to you in a matter of days with a membership that’s just $39.90 a month. The ingredients are much more effective than drugstore products, and they don’t have the same harsh chemicals. It’s a brand new way of getting skincare without leaving the house.
How to Cancel Curology Subscription?
If you want to cancel your Curology subscription, it’s not too hard. To cancel your subscription, you just have to follow these steps:
1. Go to your Curology Account and then Payment Page via the dropdown menu.
2. Click on the button that says, “I want to cancel.”
3. Confirm a few follow-up questions to complete the entire cancellation process. Then that’s it, and you no longer have to pay for a subscription!
Cancel Your Curology via Curology Support
If you have any further questions about cancelling your account, please get in touch with Curology’s customer service at [ [email protected].com] or by calling 415-200-2060.
Why Someone Cancel a Curology Subscription?
The main reason why people cancel their subscription with Curology is that they are not seeing the results they are looking for.
However, there are a few other reasons why they may cancel the service.
1) Customer didn’t like the product.
2) Didn’t get results.
3) The customer had skin in worse condition, and the product couldn’t improve it.
4) Temporary reasons. Such as moving, illness and busy schedules.
5) The subscription expired.
6) After using the product for 6 months and the face is still bad, the customer will cancel the subscription.
7) Personal reasons.
1. How to Cancel Curology After Free Trial?
When you sign up for Curology, you will enjoy a free trial. Curology will send you a parcel containing your customized solutions during the trial period. After that, you will be charged a monthly fee based on your personalized solutions needs.
If you no longer wish to use Curology’s service, you can easily cancel your membership at any time. All you have to do is go to “Account Settings” on the top navigation bar of our website and click on “I want to cancel.”
2. How to Cancel a Curology Order?
You can cancel your Curology order by sending an email to [email protected] or by contacting customer service at 1-844-287-7654.
3. Can I Cancel Curology and Get a Refund?
You have the option to cancel your monthly subscription membership at any time – though you may cancel within your initial 14-day window for a full refund. Otherwise, please review our Terms and Conditions to calculate how much of a refund is due to you.
4. How to Cancel Curology Payment?
You can reach out to the support team of Curology to cancel the payment. If you have purchased the service for a specific time, the support team will help you cancel the subscription within that period.
5. How to Cancel Curology Prescription?
If you are not satisfied with your Curology prescription, you can cancel it by logging into the Curology website and going to your account. Choose ‘Review & Manage your Prescriptions’.
This will show the list of your prescriptions. Scroll down to Cancel your prescription. Enter any comments you want to add about the prescription. Press the ‘CANCEL PRESCRIPTION‘ button. This will cancel your Curology prescription. It will not refund it, but you can use the money you have spent on this prescription to get another prescription.